jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2016

TIME SEQUENCERS

15 de diciembre de 2016
* CORRECTION WORKHOME
- Fotocopia Pag, 24-25. Task 3
- 1 Colleagues A/ 2- The working day H/ 3- Getting to work D/ 4- Security G/
  5- Continuing education B/ 6- Contract benefits C
- Workbook Pag. 14. 2 VOCABULARY at, in, on. exerc. 2 a, b
a) 1- The results of the election were announced at 11 o'clock/
    2- Mobile phones were invented in the 20th century/
    3- Our flight isleaving on Wednesday at 9.30 in the evening and arriving at 12 o'clock on
        Thursday/
    4- We have an exam on Monday morning/
    5- I most countries, banks and offices are closed at Christmas Day and New Year's Day/
    6- I hate driving at night, getting up early in the morning, and working at weekends/
    7- Steve Jobs was born in 1955, and he died on 5th October, 2011/
    8- At Easter we went to Portugal and we're going again in the summer, probably the last two
        weeks in July

b) 1- He took some great photos at the party/ 2- I can't read a book on the bus or in a car/
    3- We want to put some shelves on the wall in the living room.
        We're going to put all our old books on the shelves/
    4- My family are from Ireland but we live in New York, on the 11th floor of a tall building/
    5- I'll meet you at the bus stop/ 6- The adults sat on chairs and the children sat on the floor/
    7- They spent the morning at the museum and then went for a walk in the park/
    8- I met my boyfriend at school and we split up while we were at university

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 15. 5 LISTENING
b)Her grandfather saw the photo and six months later when he dead,
   he didn't give any of his fortune to her.

c) It's right my answer

d) 1- In 1968 she wasn't interested in politics A/
    2- She loved the atmosphere all the students were fighting for freedom C/
    3- She was sitting on a friend's shoulders because she was tired A/
    4- She was carrying the flag because somebody gave it to her B/
    5- Her grandfather died six months later C

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 15. 6 SPEAKING & WRITING
a) 1- Yes, I have a good photo. I took the photo in the last summer. I was in Singapur/
    2- Yes, I uploaded that photoo onto Google. The last photo I took at Medieval market at Atxuri/
    3- Yes, I have a photo as the screen saver on my computer. It's my last photo took.
    4- No, I don't have. I don't like photos when I was young
    5- Yes, I have some photos in my living room. They are of my travels. It's appears my wife and I
    6- Yes. One photo historical was when Athletic won the futbol's Cup

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 112. WRITING. 2 MY FAVOURITE PHOTO. 
a) 1- What's your favourite photo? / 2- Who took it? When? Were?/
    3- What was happening when you took the photo?/ 4- Why do like it? /5- Where do you keep it?

b)  2- I took the photo in the summer of 2011 when I was on holiday with some friends in Ireland
     3- There's a big stone on top of it, and she put her arms round it
     5- I have the photo on my phone and on my computer with other photos of Ireland

- ANNOTATIONS
- Donde puedes tener una foto...
   in   an album                 on    the wall                           by   your bed
         your wallet                      a table
         your bedroom                 your phone
         a frame                           your computer

- by es sinónimo de near. Ej I have my watch by my bed / I have my watch near of my bed

VOCABULARY
shoulders (szouders)= hombros/ election (i'lekszon)= elección/ shelves (szelvs)= estanterias/
frame (freim)= marco de fotos, de ventana, de puerta, montura de gafas/
split up (split ap)= separarse, dividirse/ fortune (fo:tszu:n)= fortuna/
freedom (fri:dom)= libertad/ upload (ap'loud)= cargar, subir a internet/
download (daum'loud)=descargar, bajar de internet/screen saver (scrin seivor)= salvapantallas/
on top of it (on top of it)= encima de ello/ round it (raund it)= alrededor de/
to be in a hurry ( tzo be in a jarri)= estar con prisa/ so (sou)= por lo tanto/
because (bi'kos)= porque/ although (o:lzoug)= aunque o a pesar de/
argument (a:gyument)= discusión, riña

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 16. 2C 1 GRAMMAR.
a) 1- Two minutes later he said/ 2- When Hannah and her friends left the club/
    3- Next day Jamie phoned Hannah/ 4- After that Jamie and Hannah saw each other every day/
    5- One evening in October, Hannah was at work/ 6- Suddenly, a man across the road

b) 1- She spoke to Jamie because she didn't like the music/
    2- He played the son because she liked to him/ 3- Jamie was waiting for her at the door/
    4- It was a very romantic French restaurant/
    5-  Every evening  they met in a coffee bar in the high street/ 
    6- That night was dark and it was raining/
    7- She was going very fast because she was in a hurry/ 
    8- She didn't see him because he was wearing a dark coat.

c) 1- She was going very fast because she was in a hurry/
    2- Although the food wasn't very good, the had a wonderful time/
    3- He was wearing a dark coat, so Hannah didn't see him at first

- ANNOTATIONS
- so + consequence. Ej.: I was very tired so I went to be early
                                                                   │ CONSEQUENCE │
  because + reason= cause. Ej.: I went to bed early because I was very tired
                                                                                              │reason of      │

  although contrast between A and B. Ej Although I was tired,   I went dancing
                                                                                │   A      │    │        B        │

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 128. 2 C. time sequencers
- Usamos los secuanciadores de tiempo para decir cuando o en que orden ocurren los hechos
- Usamos WHEN como secuenciador de tiempo y también para unir dos acciones o hechos
- Una forma muy utilizada para unir hechos consecutivos es utilizando THEN ó AFTER THAT
   Ej.       THEN/ AFTER THAT I made a cup of coffee
        NO             AFTER I made a cup of coffee. 
    AFTER THAT siempre van juntos no se puede poner solo AFTER

- Utilizamos BECAUSE para expresar una razón por la que ocurre el hecho
   Ej.: She was driving fast because she was in a hurry 

- Utilizamos SO para expresar el resultado de la acción
   Ej.: She was in a hurry, so she was driving fast

- Utilizamos BUT y ALTHOUGH para señalar un contraste de los hechos
   Ej.: She tried to stop the car, but she hit the man
         Although she tried to stop the car, she hit the man

- ALTHOUGH puede ir al comienzo o en mitad de una frase.
  Ej: She couldn't sleep, although she was very tired

- After that - Next day - Next that = referencia a tiempo

* HOMEWORK
- Student's book. Pag 112. Exercise c. About 100 words 22-12-16
- Student's book. Pag. 129 2c a,b
- Workbook Pag.14. Pronunciation, Listinint Comprehension, Useful words, Phrases.
- Essential Grammar in Use Unit 13, 14 (past continuous)
- Libro much ado about nothing. Pag 8-13. only read.















 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario