jueves, 26 de enero de 2017

Verbs + Prepositiions

26 de enero de 2017
* CORRECTION WORKHOME
- Everyday you spend your money on some sweet
- Everyday I'm stand at the bus stop

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 23. 4 VOCABULARY
a) 1- It depends on the day/ 2- I'm arriving in Budapest at 14.40/
    3- Paul invited me to dinner ages ago

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 153. 2 VERBS+PREPOSITIONS
1- I arrived IN Paris on Friday night/ 2- I was very tired when I arrived AT the hotel/
3- I hate waiting FOR people who are late/ 4- what are you going to do AT the weekend?
    I don't know. It depends ON the weather/ 5- I'm sorry, but I really don't agree WITH you/
6- I asked FOR a chicken sandwich, but this is tuna!/ 7- Let's invite Debbie and Tim TO the party/
8- Who's going to pay FOR the meal?/ 9- I need to speak TO Martin ABOUT (IN)  the meeting/
10-I don't spend much money ON food/ 11- Are you going to write TO him soon?/
12- Don't worry ABOUT the exam. It isn't very hard/
13- She fell IN love WITH a man se met on the internet/
14- You're not listening! What are you thinking ABOUT?/
15- What do you think ABOUT (OF) Shakira?

- ANNOTATIONS
- Utilizamos AT cuando hacemos referencia a pueblos pequeños, aeropuerto, edificios, 
                                                                        estaciones,hotel  junto con el verbo arrive.
   Ej: I arrive at the hotel / You arrive at the bus station / I arrive at the Guggenheim Museum.

  Utilizamos IN cuando hacemos referencia a grandes ciudades, paises, continentes,
                                                                                                  junto con el verbo arrive
   Ej.: I arrive in London /  I arrive in Spain  / I arrive in America

- Relación de verbos y preposiciones:
  Arrive IN/ AT            write   TO                     waiting  FOR                worry ABOUT
  depend  ON                fell      IN                      agree     WITH              love    WITH
  ask       FOR              think   ABOUT              pay        FOR                invite  TO
  speak    TO                spend  ON

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag.23. 4 VOCABULARY
c) 1- What do you usually ask FOR if you go to a café with friends?/
         I often ask diet Coke
    2- Who do you think should pay FOR  the meal on a first date?/
         I think should pay the man
    3- Who do you normally speak TO  when you're worried ABOUT something?/
         I usually speak TO my wife
    4- Do you spend more money ON clothes or ON gadgets?/
         He spend more money ON gadgets than ON clothes
    5- Do you think it's possible to fall IN love WITH somebody without meeting them face-toface?
        No, I don't think it's possible if I don't see to her

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag.113. 3. AN INFORMAL EMAIL
a) 1- Dear Goran/ 2- Looking forward to hearing from you/ 3- Best wishes/ 7- P.S.

b) 1- Goran is arriving in Summer/ 2- He's travelling by plane/
    3- All Barnes family are going to meet him at the airport/ 4- No, he doesn't/
    5- I hope you write again soon/ 6- I forgot to say this before/
    7- So that he can recognize them at the airport

- ANNOTATIONS
- PS = post scrip = posdata
  Looking forward to hearing from you = Esperando tus noticias, saber de ti
                                                                                                       (fórmula de despedida)
- so that= para qué

- have to= indica obligación

- to stay (verb) / stay (noun)

- anything siempre se utiliza en frases negativas o interrogativas
  something solo en frases afirmativas, positivas

- I would = I'd = contracción. Ej.: I'd love to = I would love to = me gustaria, me encantaria

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 24. 1 LISTENING
b) 1- There are 2 contestants (Martin and Lola)/ 2- They have to guess 6 words/ 3- Martin/
    4- Lola/ 5- He can't use parts the words

c) 1- nurse/ 2- supermarket, grocery/ 3- mobile phone/ 4- blond(e) or fair/ 5- clever/ 6- turn off

* STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 24. 2 GRAMMAR
1- It's something WHICH people use to speak to another person/
2- It's a place WHERE people go when they want to go shopping/
3- It's somebody WHO works in a hospital

* VOCABULARY
diet coke (daiet kouk)=coca cola light/so that (sou dazt)= para qué/nurse (ne:rs)= enfermera/
PS = post scrip ( poust skrip)= posdata/ board games (bord gueims)= juegos de mesa/
Looking forward to hearing from you (lukin fe:rwerd tzu jierin from yu)= Esperando tus noticias, saber de ti/ crossword puzzle (kro:swe:rd  pazsol)= crucigrama/
presenter (pri'zenter)= presentador/ contestants (kon'testent)= concursantes/
contest (kontest)= participación, concurso/ blond (blond)= rubio hombre/
blonde (blond)= rubia mujer/

* HOMEWORK
- Grammar in Use Unit 25 What are you doing tomorrow?
- Workbook. Pag. 19. exercices Vocabulary. Pag. 20 Everything
- Student's book. Pag. 113.3 An informal email. exercise c. About 110 words.
- Student's book. Pag. 24. 2 Grammar exercise a
- Study combinations verb + prepositions


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario