jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

ADJETIVES SUPERLATIVES (2)

30 de de marzo de 2017
* CORRECTION WORKHOME
- STUDENT'S BOOK. Pag. 135. 5B 
a) 1- Thais are the most polite people I've ever met/
    2- Yesterday was the hottest day of the year/
    3- This is the worst time to drive to the city/ 4- She's the friendiest girl at school/
    5- This is the most important part of the exam/
    6- The best time to visit New England is autumn/
    7- Ulan Bator is one of the most polluted cities in the world/
    8- The fartherst I've ever flown is to Bali/
    9- That's definitely the funniest film I've ever seen/
   10- Rob's daughters are all pretty, but I think Emily is the prettiest

b) 1- It's the hottest country I've ever been to/
    2- She's the most unfriendly person I've ever met/
    3- It's the easiest exam he's ever done/
    4- They are the most expensive troussers I've ever bought/
    5- It's the longest film I've ever watched/ 6- He is the most atractive man I've ever seen/
    7- It's the worst meal I've ever eaten/ 8- He's the most interesting teacher I've ever had/
    9- It's the most exciting job I've ever done

* FOTOCOPIA 30/3/17. Corregir las siguientes frases.
1- Would you like coming with us?
    Would you like to come with us? / Do you like coming with us?
    Con WOULD no puede el verbo que acompaña terminar en -ing
2- Is there salt enough?
    Is there enough salt?
    En esta frase enough va acompañado de  noun, por lo tanto va antes del noun
3- I've had orange juice for the breakfast at 10.00 a.m.
    I had orange juice for breakfast at 10.00 a.m.
    La frase está escrita en present perfect y es incorrecta porque 
                         hace referencia a un tiempo pasado concreto, por lo tanto es en past simple
4- There is a lot of I still have to do
    There is a lot I still have to do
    la expresión a lot of, es incorrecta porque no es necesario of

- ANNOTATIONS
- Expresión WOULD LIKE │ n. d. -- I'd like a lemon tea
                                                │- to infinitve -- I'd like to have a lemon tea
                                                │- ing       INCORRECT

- Enough ---- NOUN  --- I have enough money to buy a bicycle
       │                                                   ( but I don't have enough money to buy a Mercedes)
       │
    Adjetive + enough -- I'm not tall enough to play basketball

        enough + noun = antes del nombre  /  enough + adjetive = después del adjetivo

- Is there siempre para noun singular      Ej.Is there any book?
  Are there siempre para noun plural       Ej. Are the any books?

- Los adverbios por lo general van antes del verbo principal

* ORAL EXERCISE.
 hacer las preguntas y respuestas correspondientes a estas tarjetas.




 1- When is the museum open?/When does the museum open?/What time does the museum open?
               │              │
              verb      subject
      It opens from 10 am to 8 pm / It's open from 10 am to 8pm
             │                                             │
           verb                                        Adjective
2- Is it open every day? /  Does it open every day?
     The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday
                                 │
                           Adjective
3- How much does the ticket cost?
     It costs € 6.50 (six euros fifty or six euros and fifty cents)
4- Is there any public transport to go there?  / Can I go there by public transport?
     Yes, you can go by bus, and underground. Its underground station is at Moyua station
5- Is there a shop in the museum? Yes, there is a shop on the ground floor

* FOTOCOPIAS. Pag. 42. 5B Grammar
a) 1- the friendliest/ 2- the cheappest/ 3- the most boring/ 4- the meanest/ 5- the most impatient/
    6-  the quietest/ 7- the emptiest/ 8- the laziest

* HOMEWORK
- Corregir 3 o 4 frases de la fotocopia 30/03/17
- Workbook. Pag. 32. Grammar exercises a, b, c
- Fotocopias. Pag. 42. 5B Grammar b


                                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario